Each tank is equipped with a set of required technological lines. Their arrangement and size are related to the applied standard of execution and connection conditions, min. pipelines of the pumping station As standard, the tank has:
- power cord, which can end with the so-called free discharge, one or two automatic float valves for automatic filling of the tank. The regulations do not require the use of float valves;
- suction line with anti-vortex plate, counter plate for the pump set;
- suction conduit for fire brigades with a cut-off valve - manual throttle and STORZ attachment;
- test and return lead;
- drainage conduit with a manual shut-off damper;
- overflow pipe;
- relief (cooling) pipe.
Depending on the planning specifications, the pipes can be routed through the bottom (baseplate) or through the wall (jacket) of the tank.
AT THE STAGE OF EXECUTION OF THE EXECUTIVE PLAN, WE HELP IN THE CHOICE OF THE OPTIMAL SOLUTION, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT TERMS, COSTS OF PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY OR LATER OPERATION
The standard equipment of the external tank also includes:
- cage steel ladder enabling access to the roof, made in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations;
- landing, a platform with a guard rail, service hatch located on the roof - allows access to the float valves and the interior of the tank;
- lower service hatch (for NFPA and FM tanks);
- electrical switchboard with heaters, water level probes and a cable route within the reservoir;
- tank marking.