The tank is placed on a flat foundation slab made according to JRtech guidelines. The basic scope of the foundation slab design includes:
- analysis of the characteristics of soil and water conditions based on the conditions sent from the planned location of the reservoir
- determination of the geotechnical category of the object;
- issuing guidelines for the foundation;
- issuing guidelines for the construction of embankments;
- issuing guidelines for the execution of foundation works;
- execution of the slab structural design.
The standard foundation slab is round. The designed diameter of the reinforced concrete slab should be greater than the tank diameter by min. 800 mm. As a standard, we use construction concrete of class C25 / 30 with W6 water resistance and F75 frost resistance with the addition of polypropylene fibers in the amount of 0.6 kg / m3.
JRTECH CAN PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE IN THE AREA OF PLANNING AND MANUFACTURING OF THE FOUNDATION, INCLUDING EARTHWORKS AND PROVIDING THE NECESSARY TECHNOLOGICAL CABLES